You should understand, as the proprietor of a rental property, the significance of marketing when it comes to locating ideal tenants. You are missing out on a tremendous opportunity if you haven’t tried to utilize virtual tours! It can be a great method to show prospective tenants what to expect before they visit your rental homes by giving them the option to take a virtual tour. The advantages of virtual tours for your rental property marketing will be discussed in the paragraphs that follow, along with the reasons that every owner of a rental property should make use of them.
Virtual Tour Basics
A computer-generated simulation of a rental property that allows prospective tenants to virtually explore the premises is called a virtual tour. As opposed to photographs, which present a restricted viewpoint of the property, virtual excursions offer an elaborate and all-encompassing analysis of every room. Moreover, virtual tours provide potential tenants with the ability to assess the proportions of specific rooms and areas within the residence, as well as envision how their furnishings would be arranged within the area.
According to recent research, a lot of tenants like virtual tours while viewing rental homes. According to the research compiled by Zumper, more than 70% of tenants said they would be open to renting an apartment without physically seeing it as long as they could take a 3D virtual tour of it first.
Types of Virtual Tours
By enabling potential tenants to view your rental properties from any location without physically being there, virtual excursions offer an immersive experience. Before they see the property, they will be able to assess whether the place meets their demands and grasp it. 360-degree, 3D virtual tour, and virtual reality virtual tours are the three primary varieties of virtual tours available to you.
1. 360-degree Virtual Tour: A 360-degree virtual tour is produced by combining multiple photos into one panoramic picture. By means of clicking and dragging, these virtual excursions provide prospective tenants with a comprehensive view of a room in a single image. The 360-degree virtual tours are a great choice for rental property owners who are new to using virtual tours because they are inexpensive and simple to create.
2. 3D Virtual Tour: Potential tenants can explore the property as if they were physically present via a three-dimensional (or “true”) virtual tour, which offers a more immersive experience than a 360-degree virtual tour. These tours are made by taking a lot of pictures of a rental home and then putting them together with specialist software. 3D virtual tours are usually reserved for luxury rental properties due to the time and work involved in producing results that are up to par.
3. Virtual Reality Tour: The newest and most entertaining way to view homes is through virtual reality (VR) tours. Prospective tenants can examine every corner of the home and stroll around as if they were physically present by donning a VR headset. VR tours, which were once uncommon, are now becoming more prevalent due to the increased accessibility of VR technology.
The Benefits of Using Virtual Tours
Having reviewed the fundamentals of virtual tours, we can now examine the advantages of utilizing them in the marketing of your rental property.
• Convenience. Considerable convenience is the most significant advantage of virtual tours. You can show your rental properties to potential tenants without requiring them to leave their homes or work schedules. Renters from out-of-state or abroad who need assistance setting up a time to visit and physically see the home will particularly benefit from this.
• 24/7 Availability. Seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day, virtual tours are offered. As a result, prospective occupants are able to schedule tours of your rental properties without having to accommodate your schedule.
• Increased Online Engagement. Increased engagement has also been demonstrated by virtual tours. Virtual excursions can increase the SEO or digital visibility of your rental property on search engines. A virtual tour is a fantastic method to add new material to your property listing and raise your rating in search results, as Google loves fresh information.
How to Optimize Your Virtual Tours
These pointers will help you maximize the advantages of virtual tours now that you are aware of their advantages:
• Quality Matters. It’s better to use high-quality images and videos as grainy or low-resolution images are bad for virtual tours. Make use of high-quality virtual tour information if you want prospective tenants to appreciate your rental buildings.
• Include a Call to Action. You should end your virtual tour with a call to action (CTA). Motivating prospective tenants to schedule a showing or contact you for additional information is an example of a CTA, which can take the form of a statement or icon. Potential tenants can advance closer to becoming actual tenants by taking action, which is made possible by the inclusion of a CTA.
It’s a fantastic idea to give prospective tenants a sense for your rental homes virtually, and virtual tours make that easy. The time is now to begin utilizing virtual tours in your rental property marketing if you haven’t already. Contact your local Real Property Management office today to learn more about incorporating virtual tours into your rental property marketing.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.